ZIBO NATURE NEW MATERIALS CO.,LTD
Concrete admixture,Early Strength Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer for antifreezed and high durability concrete
JH-03 Water Reducing & Retention TypeIt is based on molecular designs and adsorption capacity of polycarboxylate,we do R&D and successfully produce water reducing and retention type polycarboxylate superplasticizer for concrete.With initiating systerm and reaction conditions,we achieve high adaptability of JH03.Main function: wide adapability of kinds of cements,gravels and sands. water reducing ratio and better retention,ability of solving slit content of sand and gravel.With it's stable performance,it's widely used in all kinds of concrete projects and cement product, that is well received at home and abroad.·Homogeneity Index
·Scope of ApplicationJH-03 can be widely used in all kinds of concrete projects and cement product,for example:
|Apperance (23ºC)||Colourless to light yellow,viscous liquid|
|PH Value (23ºC)||6.5±1|
|Solid content (%)||40±0.5 and 50±0.5|
|Content of Chloride (%)||≤0.10|
|Water Reducing Ratio (%)||≥28|
1.Suitable for long-distance construction projects type pumping concrete.
2.Suitable for compounding normal concrete,high-performance concrete,high-strength concrete and ultra-high strength concrete.
3.Suitable for impervious,antifreezed and high durability concrete.
4.Suitable for high-performance and high flowing concrete,self-leveling concrete,fair-faced concrete and SCC(self compact concrete).
5.Suitable for high dosage of mineral powder type concrete.
6.Suitable for mass concrete that used in expressway,railway,bridge,tunnel,water conservancy projects,ports,wharf,underground etc..·Usage1. Recommended dosage ( by binding materials' weight) is 0.25%-0.60%( on the base of 40% solid content). The optimum dosage is according to the reality project conditions and actual materials.
2. Compatibility test should be done in advance when used with other additives.
3. Precise measurement avoids repeat dosage,seep dosage and errors.·Storage and Safety Matters1. JH-03 should be stored at temperature from 0ºC-40ºC. Keep out of sun,rain,impurity.Avoid evaporation of water.
2. JH-03's quality guarantee period:180 days. Retest should be done when it beyond validity,and can be used when it's qualified.
3. JH-03 is non-toxic, non-polluting and non-edible. Avoid touching with eyes and skin allergy people. If touching,should clear with water and timely go to see doctor..We could supply :
technical support about concrete air content,polycarboxylate ether and ester difference,usage of other concrete admixtures in PCE, and also we could help you adjust the test redults of PCE with your raw materials data of concrete.Polycarboxylate Superplasticzier we produce types as below:JH-03 Water Reducing & Retention Type Standard type according ASTM C494
JH-06 High Retention Type
JH-09 High Water Reducing & Mid-retention Viscosity adjusted Type.
1. JH03 and JH09 are similar, same water reducing,same retention, but JH09 is more focus on concrete Viscosity adjustment.
2. JH06 is used(mixed)with JH03 or JH09 if the slump retention is not enough for concrete.
JH06: JH03 or JH09=2:8 or 3:7 or 4:6 by weight or accordingly by test.
3. JH03 or JH09 Dosage according cement weight: 0.3-0.5% mother liquid.Development of concrete water reducing admixture:the first generation water reducers are:lignosulfonate types(Na,Mg,Ca).
the second generation water reducers are:naphthalene sulfonate type,Sulfonated melamine formaldehyde type,aliphatic series,aminosulfonic acid series.
the third generation water reducer are :Polycarboxylate based superplasticizer.Test Method 1 suggested:
Weight of PCE Dosage=Dosage * (Weight of cement + fly ash + mineral )Test Method 2 suggested:10%PCE=10g 50% PCE +90g water (10%PCE is 5 solid content = 50*10%)
|Dosage of 50% PCE %|| Ratio of Water reducing %(at least)|
|Standard=1.2 g PCE + 87g Water + 300g Cement|
Proportion of concrete:
10% PCE 12g
(different countries have different size and stand of sand and gravel),when you do test,you can let us know the size of your concrete raw material.)1.What s the payment term?
30-50% TT in advance(based on your qty ), 50-70% balance against copy B/L in 7 workdays.
2.When will you arrange production?
In 7 workdays when we receive your advance payment.
3. When will you send BL copy?
In 3-5 workdays after shipment date.
4. When will you send original Documents
In 3-5 workdays when we get the balance.
5. From we pay the advance to we get the goods what other service you can provide?
A Send photos from raw material to shipment.
B Notice and remind you when will you get the goods.
C Advise or Solve when you meet the problem during your production
Ms Harriet Gu
Tel/Fax:+86 0533 7059058
Add: Zibo City,Shandong Province,China
Today's quality, tomorrow's market.